There’s certain music that is synonymous with the gentleman image. This type of music just fits that sophisticated, mature and successful image that we consistently promote at MSI.
No matter who you are, what your interests are or what you do in life. Putting on a suit, looking your best and pouring a strong drink will always go down well.
Whether it’s your next house gathering, getting ready for a night out or just a casual kick-back on your own, these tracks will certainly set the mood and get you in that gentleman mindset.
Top 13 Gentleman Tracks
- James Brown – The Boss
- Alt-J – Left Hand Free
- James Brown – It’s A Man’s World
- The Heavy – How You Like Me Now
- The Heavy – What Makes A Good Man
- John Legend – Who Did That To You
- Bruno Mars – Uptown Funk
- Jimi Hendrix – All Along The Watchtower
- Howlin Wolf – Smokestack Lightnin
- John Lee Hooker – Boom Boom
- Bo Saris She’s On Fire
- Jamie N Commons – Rumble & Sway
- The Heavy – Same Ol
These tracks will turn any man into a cool, calm and collected gentleman. Music has a way of changing our mood, use this to your advantage before your next night out and capture some of that gentleman spirit.